PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS OPERATION WILL RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE AND PERMANENT DELETION OF YOUR Aion: Legions of War ACCOUNT.
Below are some of the frequently asked questions regarding account deletion.
What happens when I request to have my account deleted?
By requesting to have your account deleted, we will remove all of your personal information from our systems. Your account will not be accessible and can never be recovered. We will also delete your support history.
What does Account Deletion mean to me?
Deleting your Aion: Legions of War Account will be permanent and irreversible. After the process has been completed:
- Your account information (including all of your progress, heroes, equipment, etc.) will be erased, and your Aion:Legions of War account will not be accessible.
- We will be unable to restore any game content (Including heroes and equipment).
- All currency (including Gems) on your account will be delete
- We will no longer have access to your payment transactions.
- We will be unable to issue any refunds.
- All of your support tickets will be deleted.
- Your account will not be able to be restored – Account Deletion is Permanent.
How long does an Account Deletion take?
Once we verify ownership of the account and receive your confirmation, your account will be deleted within 30 days from the date of your request.
Can I cancel an Account Deletion request?
Yes, as long as you have not confirmed that you wish us to proceed with the account deletion. Once you confirm the deletion, you will not be able to cancel the request.
Can I reuse my email address after my account deletion request has been processed?
Yes, once your account has been successfully deleted, you can reuse your email to link a brand new account.
How do I request my account to be deleted?
You can submit your Deletion request by clicking HERE.